Holmdel, NJ, Nov. 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — iCIMS Inc., the leading provider of talent acquisition software, announces results from the third quarter of 2018 encompassing two major product launches, the company’s first patent, recognition for delivering the nation’s best candidate experience, continued double-digit revenue growth, and investment from Vista Equity Partners to accelerate future plans.
“Q3 has been a pivotal period for iCIMS with the introduction of important new products and investment from Vista setting us up for an even more exciting future,” said iCIMS CEO Colin Day. “With more job openings than people looking for employment, enterprise companies are increasingly seeking a best-of-breed recruiting platform to deliver a superior candidate experience and win talent.”
Q3 2018 highlights include:
- New enterprise clients including PetSmart, QuickChek, Sun Chemical Corporation, Resorts Casino and Cellular Sales.
- An investment by Vista Equity Partners, the market-leading private equity firm specializing in software, data and technology-enabled businesses.
- Launching Offer, the industry’s first job offer solution, enabling employers to efficiently manage the entire candidate offer process within the iCIMS Talent Acquisition Platform. Offer was recognized as an “Awesome New Technology for HR” at HR Technology, the industry’s largest conference.
- Launching Prime Connector for employers to activate third-party hiring applications — like background screening — within the iCIMS Talent Acquisition Platform with just one click.
- Securing the first design patent for dynamic calendaring technology enabling recruiters to schedule candidate interviews with multiple internal employees in variable time slots. This is the first patent issued to a company in Bell Works, formerly Bell Labs, the site of revolutionary breakthroughs in cellular, fiber optics and satellites.
- Uncovering that retail hiring was down a seasonally adjusted five percent in September, highlighting this sector’s continuing weakness, in the iCIMS Monthly Hiring Indicator (MHI), which stems from the proprietary database of more than 75 million applications and one million jobs filled per quarter.
- Publishing two research studies to help employers improve their recruiting, finding that:
- A number of awards, including being ranked No. 1 in the North American Candidate Experience (CandE) Awards by Talent Board, named to the Inc. 500|5000 list for the twelfth time, and to the Forbes Cloud 100 for the third consecutive year. The SaaS Report also ranked CEO Colin Day fifth on the nation’s list of Top 50 SaaS CEOs.
iCIMS is the leading recruitment software provider for employers to attract, engage and hire great people. iCIMS enables companies to manage and scale their recruiting process through a full product suite and an ecosystem of integrated partners delivered within a platform-as-a-service (PaaS) framework. Established in 2000, iCIMS supports 4,000 customers hiring 4 million people each year and is the largest software provider dedicated to talent acquisition. For more information, visit www.icims.com.
Carlee Pett iCIMS, Inc. 7325207453 firstname.lastname@example.org