Global healthcare consulting services market is expected to reach USD 15.88 billion by 2023 from USD 9.76 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 10.2%. Significant growth in global aging population, rising importance of value-based care, & technical advancements in healthcare industry are factors driving growth of this market.
Healthcare consulting services market is segmented into digital consulting, IT consulting, operations consulting, financial consulting, strategy consulting, and HR & talent consulting.
Digital consulting segment accounted for largest share of healthcare consulting services market in 2017. Factors driving growth of this segment include shift from paper-based healthcare models to digital models in developed markets and increasing healthcare spending for building intelligent hospitals across the globe.
Healthcare Consulting Services Study Report is Useful for Following Target Audience
- IT Consulting
- Digital Consulting
- Financial Consulting
- Operations Consulting
- Strategy Consulting
- HR & Talent Consulting
- Life Science Companies
- Government Bodies
The healthcare consulting services market is segmented into digital consulting, IT consulting, operations consulting, financial consulting, strategy consulting, & HR & talent consulting. Digital consulting segment accounted for largest share of healthcare consulting services market in 2017.
Factors driving growth of this segment include shift from paper-based healthcare models to digital models in developed markets.
The primary interviews conducted for this report can be categorized as follows:
- By Type: Supply – 64%, Demand – 36%
- By Designation: CIO/IT Manager–28%, Physicians–22%, Healthcare Consultants –22%
- By Region: North America–32%, Europe–24%, Asia Pacific–20%, MEA –12%, LATAM – 12%
Key players in healthcare consulting services market include Accenture (US), McKinsey & Company (US), Cognizant (US), Deloitte Consulting (US), and Ernst & Young (UK). Report analyses healthcare consulting services market by type of service, end user, & region.
In addition, company profiles include consulting service portfolios, developments, & strategies adopted by prominent market players to maintain.
Geographically, the healthcare consulting services market was dominated by North America, but Asia Pacific is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the increasing need for remote care and telemedicine in rural areas in the region.
The report analyses the healthcare consulting services market by type of service, end user, and region. Apart from a comprehensive geographic analysis and market sizing, the report also provides market share analysis, growth opportunity, and the competitive landscape.
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the healthcare consulting services market (by value) on the basis of the type of service, end user, and region
- To identify micromarkets and the drivers, restraints, industry-specific challenges, opportunities, and trends affecting the growth of the market
- To strategically analyze market segments and subsegments with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- Forecast revenue of the market with respect to four main regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in terms of market developments and growth strategies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as partnerships, agreements, collaborations, acquisitions, and service launches in the healthcare consulting services market